Brexit costing the UK economy twice as much as the Red bus slogan promised it would save!
It’s sometimes difficult to separate the pandemic’s impact on the economy from that of Brexit. But we know from reports by investment banking giant Goldman Sachs and the Bank of England itself, that Brexit was costing the UK economy between 600 and 800 million pounds each week, and there is increasingly nowhere to hide for the Brexit zealots.
When further Brexit regulations come into force from 1st October, the weekly cost of Brexit will rise even further.Truth to Power – 11 September 2021
- 00:00 Introduction
- 5 – 00:47 UK Import Controls from October
- 4 – 02:18 A Shortage of Lorry Drivers
- 3 – 03:53 Labour Shortages In Other Jobs
- 2 – 05:11 The Northern Ireland Protocol
- 1 – 06:26 Brexit Red Tape necessitating hundreds of pages of paperwork
Follow North Herts for Europe on these channels:
- Twitter @NH4Europe
- Facebook North Herts for Europe & North Herts for Europe group
- Instagram nherts4europe
- Youtube NorthHerts 4Europe